1.5

It's funny to read the first comment from someone in Shane's team/friends, or Shane himself, as well as Shane's last comment. It's always the same long and lengthy reply which could be summarized in 4 lines... and always the other party who is guilty, it's never his service.

However, Smart Crowdfunding LLC did nothing but harm to my IndieGoGO campaign. We DID reach our goal, but not thanks to Shane Liddell.

We lost 3 weeks before we decided to rewrite our press release and send it out for distribution again by our own contacts.

Stay far far away from Smart Crowdfunding LLC and Shane Liddell!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad quality press release, Scam.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2015.

Comments

Putrajaya, Putrajaya, Malaysia #1298810

I doubt it's a fake review. This is exactly our lousy experience from Shane Liddell

Fake review posted by the competitor crowdprbox

Fake Review Posted by a competitor called CROWDPRBOX

"It's funny to read the first comment from someone in Shane's team/friends, or Shane himself, as well as Shane's last comment."

This fake review is just a copy and paste and that is why he mentions this in this review. It was copy and pasted form another fake review

What comments are you talking about? No one has posted any comments on any of your multiple fake reviews.

What comments are you referring to? I don't see anywhere where someone has commented on here.