1.4

I as well had a terrible service and zero results from working with smartcrowdfunding.com (smart crowdfunding llc). Very helpful before you order, and they did deliver, but every single part of their service was terrible in terms of quality.

Their press release writer is a joke, distribution worthless. I have two journalists in my family, both confirmed that the service they use is nothing else than posting to a number of websites nobody ever cares to look at (including the common man).

I ended up buying another service, and with help from my family got the word out and my Indiegogo campaign funded. Stay FAR away from these scammers!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Colin_Ren is overall dissatisfied with Smart Crowdfunding. The most disappointing about smart crowdfunding campaigns at Smart Crowdfunding was smart crowdfunding llc, bad quality and high price Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smart Crowdfunding.

Check out the best and the worst companies in PR and Marketing category for more informed decision or compare Smart Crowdfunding to other companies on our site.

Comments

I find it difficult to believe anything in this complaint. If this complain is true then why did you approve the press release for distribution if you thought it was of no use?

All press writers first get approval from the client before they distribute anything.

As for the press distribution service, I do know that they use PRNewswire which is a reputable press distribution service.

And for the record, after talking with them about this, they have not had any dealing with a 'Colin Ren" so obviously a fake name just as this review obviously is.