1.4

I as well had a terrible service and zero results from working with smartcrowdfunding.com (smart crowdfunding llc). Very helpful before you order, and they did deliver, but every single part of their service was terrible in terms of quality.

Their press release writer is a joke, distribution worthless. I have two journalists in my family, both confirmed that the service they use is nothing else than posting to a number of websites nobody ever cares to look at (including the common man).

I ended up buying another service, and with help from my family got the word out and my Indiegogo campaign funded. Stay FAR away from these scammers!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Smart crowdfunding llc, Bad quality, High price, Bad quality press release, Scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 02, 2016.

Comments

I find it difficult to believe anything in this complaint. If this complain is true then why did you approve the press release for distribution if you thought it was of no use?

All press writers first get approval from the client before they distribute anything.

As for the press distribution service, I do know that they use PRNewswire which is a reputable press distribution service.

And for the record, after talking with them about this, they have not had any dealing with a 'Colin Ren" so obviously a fake name just as this review obviously is.