We bought the $399 Premier Plan from Shane at Smart Crowdfunding Llc. Got in touch with Shane who answered all my questions. Looked professional and all added up. Until I ordered and didn't see any results.

The "professional" press release turned out all except professional and after asking for the journalist promotion, noticed that he used the same 'outlets' as I found on online, but for $5 only... Asked for concrete proof, which he didn't offer me. Showed him where I found the press distribution, but for $5 only,... silence.

I ended up ordering another service, who wrote a new pr and got it published. Ended with a fully funded campaign but could have made more if it wasn't for Shane Liddell. A real scammer !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $399. The author is overall dissatisfied with Smart Crowdfunding. The most disappointing about smart crowdfunding premier plan package from Smart Crowdfunding was bad quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smart Crowdfunding.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Smart Crowdfunding to other companies on our site.

San Jose, California, United States #1163979

I as well had a TERRIBLE experience with did not get a single backer to my campaign.

Shane is an arrogant *** who tells great stories until you buy.

Do not be foolish enough to work with rip-off companies such as this one.I lost time and money.

Fake review posted by a competitor called CROWDPRBOX

Venice, Florida, United States #1045295

This review was written by a "Patrick" from (who incidentally claim to be based in Boston Massachusetts (the same place as this review originated from) in retaliation to a post on a crowdfunding forum. You can read the forum post here:

To understand why this report was generated, please refer to this thread here:

This review was actually made by a competitor acting in spite.

Please refer to this forum thread to better understand why this complaint was posted: